The course focuses on accuracy and fluency with an integrated skill and topic-based curriculum that aims at developing the four language skills—listening, speaking, reading, and writing. The course also focuses on improving pronunciation and increasing vocabulary. Participants are placed in one of the following stages based on their placement test results: beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, or pre-advanced.
The course was created for non-English speakers to help them achieve
fluency and confidence in general English skills:
Reading, Writing, Listening Speaking, and Vocabulary.
The goals of the course
- To teach students to express their ideas and thoughts in English.
- To teach students to understand the language.
- To make students confident in everyday conversations in English.
The learning outcomes:
- Students will have strong knowledge of basic grammar structures, vocabulary groupings and collocations
- Students will be able to understand oral communication in a variety of contexts
- Students will be able to speak on a variety of topics in social and work-related contexts
Course structure and schedule:
- The course includes 10 levels from Beginner to Advanced.
- Each level takes 4 weeks.
- 20 class hours per week (5 days per week, 4 hours per day)